This Page

has been moved to new address

How to make your Craigslist sale more exciting

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: How to make your Craigslist sale more exciting

Thursday, April 14, 2011

How to make your Craigslist sale more exciting

I've bought and sold a lot of stuff on Craigslist, but I've never seen an ad for an item - much less a bookcase - as funny as this one out of South Minneapolis that Jamie sent me today:


Here's the text in case you don't want to click through to the image:
Man, my friends used to think I was so dumb. I could hear them at parties, whispering "Oh, that dude- I bet the most he's ever read was the manual for Super Mario Kart on Wii"

Well, guess what, I bought this bookshelf, filled it full of my Cracked Magazines, Hardy Boys novels and Sky Mall catalogues and showed them! HA! HA!

By the next party, I could hear them say:

"Wow! Look at the size of his bookshelf!"

"I bet his brain is full of knowledge!"

"I was wrong about him, I suddenly find him smarter and much more attractive!"

But...alas, it won't fit in my new house! Oh, the horror!

So my loss is your gain. Buy my bookcase and show all the naysayers in your life that you just might know what the definition of "naysayer" is.

It's solid construction, cherry colored wood and is 3 feet wide by 6 feet tall.

Oh and search " SOUTHSIDE " to see the other stuff I have for sale. Thanks!
This guy's got other posts that are just as good, if not better. I just might have to dedicate a few more posts to them.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home