This Page

has been moved to new address

New Creations, Rosemount, MN

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: New Creations, Rosemount, MN

Friday, April 08, 2011

New Creations, Rosemount, MN

I'm not one for using my blog to advertise anything. I threw a few Google ads up a while ago to cover the cost of the domain and web hosting (for when I move to WordPress) but trust me, I don't make any profit on blogging.

But I'm going to break my typical rule and put in a plug for a friend, though I suppose it doesn't really count as advertising when I'm not getting paid for it.

Steve Tuttle runs New Creations, a remodeling business out of Rosemount. I met Steve a while ago. We were in the same church and he has boy/girl twins about 2 years older than mine. I really got to know him, though, after we found out we were going to lose Kaylee. Steve and his wife Jennifer walked a very similar road when they lost their son Landon 4 years ago at 28 weeks.

The Tuttles were in the hospital with us the day after Kaylee was born. They were there when our pastor dedicated her. Steve graciously accepted the difficult task of giving a eulogy for Kaylee at her memorial service and he did a superb job.

Steve and Jennifer have become close friends very quickly. I could go on for a few paragraphs if I were to list all of the ways they have supported us over the last month and a half. We really would be a few steps behind where we are today if it weren't for them.

I have seen Steve's work with New Creations and it's impressive. If you live in the south metro of the Twin Cities, go ahead and like his Facebook page! He actually keeps it current with photos of current projects, promotions, and other updates. If you're looking for someone to tackle a project in your home, you won't find a more trustworthy, quality person to handle the job.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Keithslady declared,

I enjoyed talking with the Tuttles and I'm glad God brought them into your life at such a perfect time.

We watched a movie last night that began with a woman having an emergency C-section to deliver her 23 week gestation daughter. The 12-inch, 1 pound 2 ounce baby survived. It was based on a real story.

I'm wearing purple today and thinking of you.

4/08/2011 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home