This Page

has been moved to new address

Priorities

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Priorities

Friday, April 01, 2011

Priorities

I didn't post anything on the blog yesterday because the night before I hung out with Jamie instead.

Last night we were with some friends and didn't get back until after 1:00. I didn't have a post written until then and almost didn't write one at all until I considered that I could put this together in just a couple of minutes and it may be helpful for someone else.

I've tried to be more conscious lately of things that fill my time that I need to just cut out every once in a while. I'm not very good at it but I'm working on it.

For you, maybe you can cut out checking Facebook at the end of the day or reading another chapter in a book. For me it can be work, checking Twitter or Facebook, updating my fantasy baseball team, working on a new video, blogging...

We all probably have something that's part of our typical evening. Consider cutting it out once in a while - maybe once a week? - and spending some time with your spouse or friends. It sends a bigger message to them when you cut out something else to spend time with them rather than simply fitting them in when it works best for your current schedule.

Wow, I feel all Dr. Phil with this post. That can't be good...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Kandi declared,

I take it sending me my prize for the "where should we go?" contest isn't a priority for you, Joey.
I'm so disappointed.
:D

4/01/2011 8:05 AM  
Blogger Kate G declared,

Like!

4/01/2011 10:20 AM  
Blogger Kara Jo declared,

Good suggestion, Phil. Like it!

4/02/2011 4:17 PM  
Blogger kristi noser declared,

I'd comment, but I gotta go kiss my hubbers. See you another time.

4/04/2011 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home