This Page

has been moved to new address

4 + 1 + 2 + 10 = 17

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: 4 + 1 + 2 + 10 = 17

Friday, March 25, 2011

4 + 1 + 2 + 10 = 17

4 = Jamie, me, our kids; a normal night at home.
1 = Jamie's sister, Jessica, who's living with us for a few months.
2 = My brother Chet and his wife Priscilla, who called at 4:30 yesterday to say they were coming through town last night and needed a place to crash around 12:30 AM.
10 = The number of Michigan Tech University football players and other athletes with my brother who also needed a place to crash.

17 = The number of people who slept in my house last night.

I hope they all stayed warm (most of them forgot blankets or pillows).

And good luck to the Michigan Tech Huskies women's basketball team as they try to pull off a national championship win tonight in St. Joseph, MO! If nothing else, I know there are at least 11 Tech athletes who are happy to be skipping practice thanks to the big game.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Keelie declared,

Wow! Only someone with a large family could probably pull that off!:) And only family that comes from that large family would think you could.:) Love it! I remember hosting a good portion of your family in my 800 sq.ft. apt. Bodies were all over the floor as I got ready for work that morning...and I loved it!:) There's something about hosting.:)

3/25/2011 8:05 AM  
Blogger Keithslady declared,

It can cause a host to get nervous about things being "just right". I've learned that most people really do just love the spirit of love and willingness to host--not the matching towels and pillow mints. The Fosters were such wonderful examples of that! (By the way, Sarah got married last Saturday.)

3/25/2011 8:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown declared,

Word. that's a lot of peeps.

3/25/2011 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home