This Page

has been moved to new address

Pray for Japan

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Pray for Japan

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pray for Japan

I've seen the tweets and clicked through to an occasional story on the earthquake and tsunami devastation in Japan. I've taken part in a bit of discussion on the nuclear reactors and whether nuclear power is safe or not. But I didn't really understand just what the destruction was like until I watched this video that Bill shared with me.

I normally reserve videos on this blog for Saturdays, but I wanted to share this as soon as possible. If you have the time, please watch it in its entirety. If not, at least watch the last few minutes. You can see people running away from the coming water or hovered on the tops of buildings, hoping the buildings don't collapse.


For more spectacular, devastating on-the-ground footage, click here.

Life is not easy for us right now and while this doesn't minimize the loss of Kaylee Hope, it does help put things in perspective. We aren't the only ones hurting right now. As you pray for us, please pray for Japan.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home