This Page

has been moved to new address

12 hours

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: 12 hours

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

12 hours

I don't remember the last time I slept 12 hours, but I did last night. I crashed on the couch around 6:30 and woke up at 7 this morning.

I knew a crash was coming at some point. I've been a lot more tired than usual lately. I guess my brain is working overtime somewhere.

In any event, thanks to my wife for her graciousness in letting me sleep!

When's the last time you slept 12 hours?

(On an unrelated note, happy birthday to my Grandma J! She would be 72 today. I wish she were here so she could have met my wife and kids. I love you Grandma!)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Bill Roehl declared,

Once or twice a week. I generally get 8 to 10 hrs a day anyway. I can't function on less than 8 for any extended period of time.

3/23/2011 7:48 AM  
Blogger Joey declared,

I usually get 5-6 hours, but lately even with 7 or 8 I've been tired by early evening.

3/23/2011 7:51 AM  
Anonymous Dustin declared,

I average 5-6 hrs. I feel best with at least 7.5 (which on occasion will happen on the weekends). I honestly can not remember the last time I got 12 hours in 1 day. The most I can think of is 10 and that was a while ago.

3/23/2011 8:27 AM  
Blogger Keithslady declared,

Concerning Grandma J, perhaps she's met one...

3/23/2011 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home