This Page

has been moved to new address

NCAA bracket 2011 results

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: NCAA bracket 2011 results

Monday, April 11, 2011

NCAA bracket 2011 results

I got busted this year. With a Final Four that had no 1 or 2 seeds, everybody did though. Only 2 people in the entire country picked the Final Four correctly with ESPN!

I didn't pick a single Final Four team correctly. Still, I managed to place 1/6, 2/8, 1/12, and 16/120. I was in the 85th percentile nationally in Yahoo and the 83rd in ESPN's nationwide group. Oh, and I beat my wife this year (by 4 points, or just 1 pick) for the first time in 3 years, so there's that.

Overall, not a bad year. Both the Badgers and Tar Heels went a few rounds into the tournament and made it that much more enjoyable for me.

Only 11 months till we get to do it all again!

How did your brackets do? Or are you like my wife before we were married, scratching your head and wondering, "What's March Madness?!?"

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Bill Roehl declared,

I didn't properly choose Cal as the winner of NCAAs. I figured Texas would pull out the win. They lost only by a few points.

An exciting weekend for sure though!

4/11/2011 11:10 AM  
Blogger Keithslady declared,

I ended up in 3rd place, 1 pt behind Shane, and 2 behind Dad. Gabe was the only one in the house to get a single final four team (U Conn).

4/11/2011 4:09 PM  
Blogger Keelie declared,

At some point I gave up and figured I was a goner. Never checked back in to see how I actually did. What a year!

4/11/2011 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home