This Page

has been moved to new address

Craigslist ad: table & chairs, LIKE A BOSS!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Craigslist ad: table & chairs, LIKE A BOSS!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Craigslist ad: table & chairs, LIKE A BOSS!

Here's the South Minneapolis funny man's ad #6:


My favorite part is the last paragraph.

Here's the text:
Kitchen Table w/ 3 chairs - $25 (South Minneapolis)

I've got a lot of great memories of the meals I've eaten on this table and it'll be hard to say goodbye but like they say "If you love something, sell it on Craig's List for super cheap."

This table is not only excellent for eating off, but it is great for playing board games, doing arts and crafts projects or putting knickknacks and other things on top off. In all my time of doing any of these activities on it, I haven't had any problems. Just look at how those napkins sit on top of it! LIKE A BOSS!

One chair is a little wobbly but hey- it is only 25 bucks.

E-mail me to come on by and pick it up.

Search " SOUTHSIDE " to see all the other sweet stuff I have for sale.

Oh and the table is 42" diameter and about 29.5" high. So if your max height for a table is 29 inches, best keep on looking. Thanks.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home