This Page

has been moved to new address

Craigslist ad: a conversation

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Craigslist ad: a conversation

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Craigslist ad: a conversation

Here's the South Minneapolis funny man's ad #4:


Here's the text:
Big ole' Buffet - $100 (South Minneapolis)

YOU: I just realized I have a lot of "stuff" but I don't have anywhere to keep it all!

ME: Have you ever thought about a buffet? I've got a super sweet one for sale right here!

YOU: But I have a lot of little stuff like pens and pencils, forks and knives.

ME: Well, how does four drawers suit your fancy?

YOU: That works! But I have big stuff too!

ME: Problem solved! There's cabinets for big stuff too.

YOU: But what about my stuff I want to put out so other people can see?

ME: You mean like picture frames and knickknacks?

YOU: Duh.

ME: You can put all that stuff on top!

YOU: Wow! This hutch is so awesome. How big is it?

ME: It is 5 feet wide, 18" deep and 31" tall.

YOU: So...how can I buy it?

ME: Just e-mail me to set up an appointment.

YOU: Do you have any other awesome stuff for sale?

ME: I'm glad you asked! Search " SOUTHSIDE " to see my other stuff for sale.

YOU: Wow! You're a funny, attractive person!

ME: Takes one to know one, my friend.



And....scene.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Brent & Lisa declared,

As Charlie Sheen would say, "Winning!"

4/20/2011 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home