This Page

has been moved to new address

Craigslist ad: dreaming on a box spring

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Craigslist ad: dreaming on a box spring

Monday, April 18, 2011

Craigslist ad: dreaming on a box spring

Thanks to the generosity of a friend with a flight voucher and my parents for coming down to watch our kids for the week, I'm sitting in a hotel in San Diego, where we'll be until Saturday.

While I'm gone I'll be posting more Craigslist ads from the same guy who delivered the bookcase post from last Thursday.


Here's the South Minneapolis Craigslist funny man's ad #2:


Here's the text:
Queen Box Spring - $1000000 (South Minneapolis)

We just moved and couldn't fit this box spring up our stairs- so now it is waiting for you in my office.

It's a Serta Perfect sleeper- queen sized.

I set the price at 1000000 because how can you put a price on the awesome dreams I've had on it? I've won the Roller Derby, rescued Scarlett Johansson from evil alien warlords and was named MVP in the Super Bowl of a sport I dreamed up called "RUMBLE BALL." If that isn't worth over a million bucks, I don't know what is.

But hey- I'm a realist- I would be willing to knock something off the price if you're willing to come and pick it up. How about does $20 sound? Hurry up, before I remember more super awesome dreams and change my mind.

Search " SOUTHSIDE " for more of my amazing deals. No you're not dreaming...yet.
I think this one is my favorite, but it's tough to decide. More to come throughout the week...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kara Jo declared,

Great sense of humor and creativity. Love it.

4/19/2011 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home