This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm a fiance

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: I'm a fiance

Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm a fiance

As of yesterday, I’m officially engaged!

I know some of you want details. I’ll spare most of them from the blogosphere. I will say that I proposed at the top of the steps of the capitol building in St. Paul, MN. Jamie loves the capitol and it’s got a great view overlooking St. Paul. It helped that there’s no one there at 5:30 PM on a Sunday.

She knew it was coming at some point in the not-so-distant future, but somehow I still managed to really surprise her with it. No, we don’t have a wedding date set and probably won’t for another month or so. We have a goal, but that goal is contingent on the condition of Jamie’s dad. He’s improving, but he’s still got a long way to go.

Thanks to those of you who have been praying for him. Thanks also to those who have looked out for Jamie and me throughout our relationship. I know that you’ll continue to be there as we move forward together.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown declared,

Way to go joey man!!!

11/13/2006 2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

Way to go Joey - I'm excited for you! I love you! Aunt Kari

11/13/2006 4:26 PM  
Blogger NoOtherName declared,

Yeeeehaw! We are so excited for the two of you!!! You two are awesome!

Love, Jen and Brian

11/13/2006 5:25 PM  
Blogger kristi noser declared,

Joey White! That is so awesome. I am so happy for you both!
Oh, and STURDY?? What the heck?
I guess only people that read the Terry updates will know what I mean...

And Hannah says:
OOOOOO!! Joey and Jamie sittin' in a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
Hey Joey, do you Looohhhhvvve her?
And so forth.

Don't blame me--I'm just relaying.

11/13/2006 8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

CONGRATS!! Remember, LOTS of patience!! :)

11/13/2006 8:40 PM  
Blogger Carla declared,

Congratulations Joey and Jamie!!

11/14/2006 9:36 AM  
Blogger NoOtherName declared,

Don't worry, Kristi--Jamie has been taught well by Brian...no kissing until marriage...and then wait a year.

Although I suppose Joey might corrupt her godly upbringing...

Nah!

11/15/2006 9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

Congrats.

11/20/2006 12:00 PM  
Blogger Billiam declared,

Comgrats. May your marriage be happy and fruitful, as well as long! Have one for me! Drink, that is! Git yer mind outta da gutter, Boy!! LOL

11/25/2006 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home