This Page

has been moved to new address

Working, moved in, back to blogging

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Working, moved in, back to blogging

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Working, moved in, back to blogging

Wow, a week without posts.... Life has been crazy and is finally starting to slow down. Upon returning from my vacation I moved into my new apartment and started my new job.

I'll post a summary of the trip along with pictures asap. I'm still moving things into the apt. though and have a few minor projects that I'm working on. Overall though, I'm just really, really, really happy to have a normal 40-hour work week like most other people in the world.

You'll be hearing more from me soon....

2 Comments:

Blogger Carla declared,

Welcome back!!!

10/11/2006 8:47 AM  
Blogger Mark declared,

Does this mean no more insider commentary about Wisconsin politics?
:-(

Congratulations!

(I'd say "welcome back," but I've been gone since late August. Blogging is not easier now that I'm in college!)

10/22/2006 5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home