This Page

has been moved to new address

Freese said it

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Freese said it

Friday, September 22, 2006

Freese said it

Back in April I posted a comment from a Republican state representative who said,
"There are three parties in this state. There are normal Republicans, normal Democrats, and Charlie Sykes Stormtroopers. He says jump, they ask 'how high?'"
I refused to say who it was, not because I thought there was anything wrong with disclosing the information, but because my job at the time left me with no choice.

I no longer have that concern. Steve Freese, the longtime Assembly Speaker Pro Tempore, made the comment at the Richland County Lincoln Day Dinner in April.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous declared,

Oh thank you Joey and thanks to the little bird who told me about this post ;)

let the games begin

9/22/2006 9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

Guess I get the money.
I believe if you linked back- I said at the time who it was!!!

9/22/2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger steveegg declared,

Anon - but since nobody knows who you are, I guess the money goes into the Joey College Fund.

9/22/2006 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home