This Page

has been moved to new address

Baltimore, MD

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Baltimore, MD

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Baltimore, MD

That's where I am at the moment.

Here are a few places we've been in our 4800 miles since Friday.

Memphis, TN
Jackson, MS
Baton Rouge, LA
New Orleans, LA
Gulfport, MS
Biloxi, MS
Tallahassee, FL
Orlando, FL
Everglades National Park, FL
Florida Keys
Miami, FL
Jacksonville, FL
Okeefenokee Swamp, GA
Stone Mountain, GA
Atlanta, GA
Great Smoky Mountains National Park, TN/NC
Andrews, NC
Columbia, SC
Charleston, SC
Hartsville, SC
Cape Hatteras, NC
Kitty Hawk, NC
Richmond, VA
Baltimore, MD

The rest of the trip should look something like this:

Washington, DC
Annapolis, MD
Dover, DE
Philadelphia, PA
New York, NY
Hartford, CT
Providence, RI
Boston, MA
Plymouth Rock, MA
Salem, MA
ME, NH, VT
Niagara Falls, NY

Those are subject to change, as all "plans" along the way have been.

I'll try to post some pictures when I get back, especially of the devastation from Hurricane Katrina. It's pretty amazing.

Thanks for those of you who have kept coming back to read. (And Pat, please take note of the song change...sorry, but I couldn't take my PC in the Jeep, so this is my only post before I get back next week.)

2 Comments:

Blogger NoOtherName declared,

So you saw my great-great-great-great uncle at Stone Mountain--Stonewall Jackson. How's he doin'?

You're going to have to update your profile when you get back from 43 to 49 states.

Great song, Joey. You rock. I'm so happy to see her so happy. Let's get you two over again soon for dinner (and maybe some 24?).

9/29/2006 12:02 PM  
Blogger Kate declared,

Dang darlin'.... you're gonna need a vacation after your vacation! LOL

Tell my sister "howdy" as ya zoom by Falls Church! :)

10/01/2006 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home