This Page

has been moved to new address

I'll return shortly

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: I'll return shortly

Friday, September 22, 2006

I'll return shortly

But if all goes as planned, much will be different in my life.

1. I'll have visited 6 of the last 7 states (MA, CT, RI, SC, GA, & FL) that I haven't been to, along with a number of others along the way.
2. I'll have started a new job.
3. I'll have moved to a new state (don't worry, I'll be 12 miles from WI and will still follow WI politics...I'll just be paying a little more attention to happenings in my birthplace of MN...).

Thanks for enduring the blog drought while I'm on vacation. (Not that you're thirsty for Wide White posts...)

4 Comments:

Blogger steveegg declared,

You picked a hell of a time to take a vacation.

Have a good vacation, and don't let the DFL moonbats bite when you're back.

9/22/2006 8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

I am glad you're still around but can you change your favorite song now?

9/22/2006 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

What happened to your old job?

9/22/2006 5:43 PM  
Blogger erin declared,

Hey--I missed that you got a new job! Congratulations!

9/27/2006 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home