This Page

has been moved to new address

Hawaii, you're next

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Hawaii, you're next

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hawaii, you're next

The trip is basically complete. Roundtrip from my hometown it was 7,297 miles. (That's not adding the 250 miles each way to my place.)

I'm at my parents' house and haven't slept in 39 hours thanks to a last ditch through-the-night trip. I woke up yesterday in eastern New Hampshire at 9:30 Eastern Time and haven't slept since. I'll blog more about the trip later. (I hope to get some pictures on here for you as well.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate declared,

Told ya you were going to need a vacation after your "vacation". LOL SLEEP!

10/04/2006 8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

miss you - glad u r safe!

10/04/2006 2:20 PM  
Blogger Reegz declared,

Welcome home! Glad you made it!

10/04/2006 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home