This Page

has been moved to new address

Elite 8, round 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Elite 8, round 1

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Elite 8, round 1

I'm 0/2.  The first game was irrelevant since Memphis was my pick to beat Connecticut.  I had Pitt winning the second game and can't feel too badly about missing that one considering how close they came.

Office pool standings: 65/107

Where I'd be in the office pool standings if I'd remembered to change the Wake Forest pick: 32/107

Jamie picked UConn for the Final 4.  She also picked Michigan St. and UNC.  We both have Louisville and Michigan St. in our Elite 8 and we each picked a different winner.  If Michigan St. wins, she will beat me this year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Keelie declared,

I'm already toast! Corey as beat me no matter what happens now.:( Go Michigan State or UNC!:)

3/29/2009 4:59 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

Yeah, I'm now toast as well. Jamie beat me.

3/29/2009 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home