This Page

has been moved to new address

The typical NCAA day one damage...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: The typical NCAA day one damage...

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The typical NCAA day one damage...

...didn't happen to me this year.

16/16.

I've never done it before (last year I was 14/16) and I know it won't happen tomorrow. But for now, I'm relishing.

I'm the only person in my office pool with a 16/16 record. I was 6/84 last year at this point, but quickly dropped. I'm at 1/107 right now.

And Western Kentucky has now come through for me two years running. Love those Hilltoppers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Keelie declared,

Yeah, well, I'm not so happy with W. Kentucky. They came through for you and Corey both and I had Illinois going on one more time, so I'm really out of some points!!!:/ I've gotta go update my bracket though and see how I'm doing. I could not make it to the end last night!

3/20/2009 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home