This Page

has been moved to new address

How popular is your name?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: How popular is your name?

Monday, March 02, 2009

How popular is your name?

White Pages will tell you.

Of course, their database is off of phone listings, so little Madison's name won't look very popular for another 10 years or so.

Still, it's intriguing.

My full name is the 167,893th most popular name in the country. My first and last name fare much better in individual rankings (as opposed to being ranked together as a full name).

In my home state, I'm the only person with my full name, ranking 1,376,868th. North Carolina (15) and Texas (13) have the most people with my full name, which makes sense since North Carolina is where my dad was born.

4 Comments:

Blogger Keithslady declared,

I'm number 3,430 in popularity. I beat you. They're not in WI, though.

3/02/2009 3:26 PM  
Blogger Keithslady declared,

By the way, how bored were you to think of looking for this?

3/02/2009 3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

You kicked my butt! My full name ranks 1,497,849. Is that even possible? There are 14 listed in the country with my full name, but I'm not even included. Maybe I need to get a house or something. My first name ranked 1695th by the way. Reyes is more popular than Chet. That's sad.

3/03/2009 10:27 AM  
Blogger Joey declared,

Actually, I was looking up something on a customer and this came up in my Google search. It fascinated me.

3/04/2009 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home