This Page

has been moved to new address

Brown with black?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Brown with black?

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Brown with black?

I'm typically good about NOT making the mistake of mixing these two colors, which are apparently diametrically opposite of one another.

Well, today I made the mistake.

In my defense, it wasn't intentional. I was in a hurry and in hindsight, I think I'm out of clean black socks to begin with. I grabbed the first socks that looked black. They're identical in style to my black socks and are a dark brown, so the clash isn't overwhelming.

But when someone stopped by my desk at around 1:00 this afternoon and I sat back with one leg on the other knee, I realized the horrible mistake I'd made.

Oh well. I'm over it.

3 Comments:

Blogger kristi noser declared,

did anyone notice?

2/04/2009 6:56 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

Well, not as far as I know!

2/05/2009 8:48 AM  
Blogger Keelie declared,

Corey would have made the choice on purpose. I've just about given up trying to tell him what goes together and what doesn't!:)

2/15/2009 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home