This Page

has been moved to new address

Sweet 16 damage

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Sweet 16 damage

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sweet 16 damage

Elite 8: 5/8

Misses: Memphis (finals), Syracuse (Elite 8), and Duke (Elite 8).

I feel pretty good about having 3/4 of the Final 4 still.

Office pool standings: 43/107

Office pool standings if I had remembered to switch my Wake Forest/Louisville pick: 16/107

Mistakes hurt.

Jamie's Elite 8 is exactly the same as mine (she lost Memphis, Arizona, and Duke).  her Final 4 is also down just one with Duke out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keelie declared,

yeah, my bracket is just about shot! Friday night, all four games were losses for me!:/ Corey lost his champion - memphis, and I lost Purdue and Duke for the final four.:( Oh well...what're gonna do?!:)

3/28/2009 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home