This Page

has been moved to new address

It's not every day you see a fire

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: It's not every day you see a fire

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's not every day you see a fire

Okay, so this was yesterday, but I'm a little slow on my posts...

This was taken out of my window at work. A few minutes before this picture it was billowing black. It had simmered down to billowing white by this point. Not real exciting (my wife wanted to know, "Where are the flames?!?"), but at least you get to see part of my view from work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Keithslady declared,

Sorry Joey, but it just doesn't compare to the view from my window at work!

12/11/2007 11:54 PM  
Blogger kristi noser declared,

sheesh Jaimers, FLAMES??

12/12/2007 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

Sorry Kristi, but those John-fires have upped my standards :)

12/13/2007 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home