This Page

has been moved to new address

New description

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: New description

Saturday, December 01, 2007

New description

For those of you who actually notice such things, you'll notice that I changed my description. For nearly two years my blog has read, "unfair, unbalanced, uncommon sense".

So why the change to "Thinking out loud since 2/11/06"?

I decided I didn't like the arrogance of the old description. It was intended to be sort of tongue in cheek. Still, is it right to convey an attitude of being the authority on what is right and wrong? I don't think so.

I'll still post my thoughts and beliefs on what is right and wrong, along with random observations. I believe it's important to have convictions, as difficult as they may be to conclude and to stick to. However, I don't want others who come to this blog to immediately be blasted with a dose of in-your-face you're-wrong-I'm-right attitude. I think the old description could give way to that.

Hopefully this more clearly states what I'm doing here.

Thanks for reading.

2 Comments:

Blogger kristi noser declared,

I like the change, although I liked the "un un un" before, too. Wanna make another change? Lose that poppy-uppy thing. Dang, I can't stand that.
But that's just me.
I still love you, though.

I was going to say " I still love you, just not the poppy-uppy thing" but that really sounded weird...

12/02/2007 2:24 AM  
Blogger Keithslady declared,

I'm with kristinoser on the poppy uppy thing. I try to avoid mousing anything that might jump up at me. I guess I was dense about the old un un un thing. I thought it was a depricating way of saying you were kind of weird--unbalanced and uncommon. The unfair I just took to mean you didn't try to make all of your views appeal to everyone. So much for my philosophical side.

12/03/2007 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home