This Page

has been moved to new address

My commute home is going to be rough

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: My commute home is going to be rough

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My commute home is going to be rough

This is sad.
One hit, killed by light rail train

A person is dead after being hit by a light rail train at 46th and Hiawatha Ave South Wednesday afternoon. Initial reports are that the victim crossed in front of the train.

Minneapolis Police, Fire crews, an ambulance from the Hennepin County Medical Center and Metro Transit police have responded to the scene.

Few details are available at this time. KARE 11 will provide the latest information here online, and at 5:00 and 6:00 p.m.
I cross in front of the train every day on my way into work, as do hundreds of other people. It will be interesting to hear what this person (or train operator) did wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home