This Page

has been moved to new address

Another dynamite quote

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Another dynamite quote

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Another dynamite quote

I feel bad for San Francisco's crabbers dealing with the recent oil spill in San Francisco Bay, but hello Mr. Obvious on this quote.
"We can't be bringing in crabs that are possibly toxic. That wouldn't be good for the market at all. People don't want to buy toxic food."
No, I actually really like a bit of toxicity in my food. It gives it a little zing!

I probably should cut the guy some slack. I'm sure some reporter just stuck a microphone in his face and asked him a stupid question that deserved a stupid answer.

But can I still laugh at it?

1 Comments:

Blogger D declared,

yes. yes you can laugh, either a stupid answer or stupid reporting, but a laugh, maybe even out loud, is the appropriate response.

11/14/2007 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home