This Page

has been moved to new address

Jimmy John's signs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Jimmy John's signs

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Jimmy John's signs

If you haven't been to a Jimmy John's...well, you should go! In addition to great subs and an impeccable line of chips, they have signs all over their restaurants that keep you reading the walls more than eating.

One sign jumped out at me last night. I hadn't seen it before, and it's probably the funniest one I've read there so far. It said:
Bread so French it must be liberated!
Now that's just funny!

NOTE: I've looked and have been unable to find a place where these signs can be purchased. If anyone knows of a place that sells them let me know and I'll add a link.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous declared,

ha i took a picture of that

9/01/2009 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

i believe that it said bread so fresh but i agree awesome sign!!

12/29/2009 2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home