This Page

has been moved to new address

Craigslist delivers just in time

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Craigslist delivers just in time

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Craigslist delivers just in time

My wife and I have been looking for a queen bed for our extra bedroom in our apt. so we have something more comfortable than the sofa bed - which is actually a good sofa bed, if such a thing exists - for guests. I have a large family and we're close to the airport, so it's nice to feel like we can invite people to stay over if needed.

We finally found a bed yesterday, thanks to the monster that is craigslist.

Not three hours after we'd brought the bed inside, my sister called me. She was stranded overnight at the airport. So were my grandpa, grandma, aunt, and two cousins (one an infant).

We hadn't even unwrapped the shrink wrap from the bed by the time I got back from the airport with them, but we did manage to scramble up some sheets and my grandparents reported a good night's sleep. Of course, I'm not sure if that was thanks to the bed or their exhaustion, but I know where I'm giving the credit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home