This Page

has been moved to new address

Could you have TP'ed your high school?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Could you have TP'ed your high school?

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Could you have TP'ed your high school?

This CNN video shows a high school whose senior class was allowed to toilet paper the trees on the road leading into the school. While it looks neat, I wonder how much money was spent on the toilet paper. I also wonder how they're really going to clean it up, especially if it rains. I think I need to stop wondering...

My favorite quote was from the senior class president:
"It really shows what the class of 2008 is really about."
Please...if that's what you're "really about"...ah, I'm just going to shut up and let the quote speak for itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home