This Page

has been moved to new address

New Blog

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: New Blog

Monday, August 13, 2007

New Blog

Okay, so this isn't a new blog. On the contrary, this blog is 642 posts old.

However, I did break down and decide to overhaul it. I've had fun playing around with HTML, but I don't have the time to really put into it and my old blog template was starting to show that. So, I decided to go with Blogger's new, simplified template system.

The only problem: I lost my links. So, I'll have to slowly begin reassembling them. But it's okay because my wife is already a fan of the new look, and if she's happy...well, you know the deal.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown declared,

Looking forward to more posts more often.

8/14/2007 5:59 AM  
Blogger kristi noser declared,

hear hear!

8/14/2007 11:42 AM  
Blogger Keithslady declared,

I third that.

8/14/2007 3:45 PM  
Blogger Carla declared,

Blog Joey blog.

8/16/2007 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home