This Page

has been moved to new address

Thoughts from my pastor

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Thoughts from my pastor

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Thoughts from my pastor

The crux of this blog post from my pastor last night is parallel with thoughts I communicated to my dad at exactly the same time as Pastor John posted this blog post. Why have we been given more time to live than those whose lives were cut short by this tragedy? It's only by God's grace.

Our response can be one of anger at MnDOT, politicians, the contractors working on this bridge, etc. Or our response can be one of awe at God's mercy on us. What's yours?

1 Comments:

Blogger erin declared,

I'm not angry at anyone. I think the emergency was handled efficiently and without panic. I'm proud of our MnDot employees and rescue workers.

8/02/2007 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home