This Page

has been moved to new address

Real-life Super Mario Brothers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Real-life Super Mario Brothers

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Real-life Super Mario Brothers

I've seen this before, but someone just passed it around at work again. I've never been a "gamer," but anyone who's seen a video game or lived in the 1990s has to get a kick out of this.



Seriously, I'm not sure what I like best. The pause, the last 30 seconds where it speeds up, kicking the turtle backwards and then jumping over it...I did a little music video thing for a talent show in college too, but it was nothing like this!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown declared,

Only someone who really lived in the 1990s will appreciate this!

8/23/2007 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home