This Page

has been moved to new address

Women are animals

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Women are animals

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Women are animals

That's sort of how my wife described them in an email to me today.
Women go crazy over babies... they gather around, and oooh and awww like a fireworks show. They ask 100 questions, share their own experiences, tell the new mom how great she looks, and how cute the baby is - even when it just crapped or spit up all over. They will do this for hours if allowed. I'm not above any of th[is], nor do I even have a problem with it, I'm simply noting what I've observed (newborn was just brought in [to the office]) on more than one occasion.
Well, I found it humorous anyway. And true. It sounds sort of like Marty Stouffer describing the behavioral patterns of some little known creature.

4 Comments:

Blogger Monday Came declared,

I adore your wife! Love you Joey! Aunt Kari

8/22/2007 12:40 AM  
Blogger kristi noser declared,

This is what I have noticed:
If you put two or more moms in a room for an extended period of time (over three minutes) birth stories will be told. Never fails.

8/22/2007 5:35 AM  
Blogger erin declared,

Also never fails:
Announce you are pregnant and get completely overwhelmed with birthing horror stories.
Fun!

8/22/2007 10:02 AM  
Blogger kristi noser declared,

Want some more? I have a million of 'em.

8/22/2007 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home