This Page

has been moved to new address

Video of Saddam Hussein being executed

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Video of Saddam Hussein being executed

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Video of Saddam Hussein being executed

I hesitated to post this at first. I don't want it to appear that I'm taking glory in Hussein's death. I don't take any glory in Saddam Hussein's death. I think it's sad. However, this man's actions have hurt more than those in Iraq. Saddam Hussein has been a leading news story my entire life for his atrocities.

Normally only a criminal's victims are allowed to witness an execution. I don't think it's a stretch to say that Saddam Hussein's victims include everyone who has gone to Iraq or has a loved one who has gone to Iraq. In other words, I believe it is appropriate that we have the opportunity to witness Hussein's execution.

If you don't believe it's appropriate, then don't click Play.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reegz declared,

aggressive!

1/02/2007 7:56 PM  
Blogger Brandy Dopkins declared,

I was amazed to hear people on NPR claiming the the death penalty was not warranted or somehow unfair. It was like they forgot all that this man had done.

I watched the video. I had been curious about it. I don't know what else to say...

Miss seeing you around, Joey. I wish you well.

1/06/2007 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home