This Page

has been moved to new address

Breathe easy, [if] you live in the Twin Cities

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Breathe easy, [if] you live in the Twin Cities

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Breathe easy, [if] you live in the Twin Cities

Apparently there are only 6 out of 75 U.S. cities that get a top disaster rating for readiness in case of disaster. They are:
Washington, DC
San Diego
Minneapolis-St. Paul
Columbus, Ohio
Sioux Falls, S.D.
Laramie County, Wyoming
I have yet to figure out why Laramie County is considered one of 75 cities in the U.S., or American Samoa (it finished near the bottom), but hey, I live in Minneapolis-St. Paul, so what do I care? It's safe baby!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark declared,

Congratulations! However, I've been there. I don't know how "safe" you should feel considering some of the normal city-style crimes that go on there.

1/02/2007 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home