This Page

has been moved to new address

Cars are burning in Madison

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Cars are burning in Madison

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Cars are burning in Madison

And for the first time, well, probably ever, it's not because of crazy loony student protesters rioting!

On my way back from Madison today I saw a car on I-90 burning. There was a ton of black smoke bellowing up ahead of me and sure enough, a Ford Taurus was engulfed in flames. It hadn't been burning long, because the second squad car got there as I passed it.

Also as I passed it, there was a huge boom as the front left tire exploded. That was pretty cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keithslady declared,

It probably wouldn't seem so cool if it was a certain Jeep Grand Cherokee I know of....

7/19/2006 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home