This Page

has been moved to new address

Yes, I can spell "opera"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Yes, I can spell "opera"

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Yes, I can spell "opera"

I just noticed that I spelled "opera" "O-P-R-A" in my music poll at the top of the right column. My bad.

Actually, I initially spelled it "O-P-R-A-H" before deleting the "H" and deciding to go with it. That's what I get for putting the poll together with little sleep.

Either way, no one has voted for it anyway....

3 Comments:

Blogger kristi noser declared,

I want to know how many people listen to Oprah music.

6/22/2006 3:55 PM  
Blogger Mark declared,

I take it, Joey, that opera would not be your choice. (It wasn't mine either, but that's not the point. ;-) )

6/27/2006 2:00 AM  
Blogger Joey declared,

No, it most definitely isn't! Phantom of the Opera is as close as I get....

6/27/2006 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home