This Page

has been moved to new address

Isn't it ironic?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Isn't it ironic?

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Isn't it ironic?

No, not the Alanis Morissette song.

The Relient K song.

I like Relient K. I Googled them recently for some reason that I have since completely forgotten. I found their MySpace page and a user had a really good comment. She said,

In your song "My Girlfriend" you have the lyrics:

"Go up to her and say you're a believer.
Disgusting trash on MTV it makes her smile."

And now you guys were on Mtv.

Kinda makes you think....

Actually, I'd never thought about it. I did think it was kind of odd that they were on MTV, but then, they've always crossed over between really solid Christian songs like For the Moments I Feel Faint and more secular songs like Sadie Hawkins Dance. They even opened for Simple Plan and Good Charlotte last year.

It's very odd though. I just hope they don't go downhill now. If their next album is as good as their last album, they won't.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dana declared,

I really liked there song Who I am Hates WHo I've Been but I have to admit that their new song about sunny with the high of 75 makes me feel really old when I hear it...
Maybe I am.... curses!!!

6/25/2006 9:01 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

Yeah, that new album is really good stuff. And hey, I got it for free, which makes it even better!

6/25/2006 11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

Don't you think, They will be in Wilmar Minn next month if you want to see 'm life...

6/26/2006 9:08 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

yeah, up at sunshine...definitely won't be there. they're not that good live anyway. definitely an album band.

6/27/2006 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home