This Page

has been moved to new address

Electrify the border!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Electrify the border!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Electrify the border!

In a story about ranchers putting up ladders to prevent illegal immigrants from crossing, I found this guy's method much, much more effective.
Rancher Michael Vickers never liked the ladder idea and instead has ringed his fence with 220 volts of electricity.

"I've had a dose of it myself, it's not fun," he said. "That's just my attitude, why make it easier for them to trespass?"
Now that's what I'm talking about!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris declared,

now a nice strip of landm mines in front of the fence then you would be talking ;)

6/17/2006 6:59 PM  
Blogger steveegg declared,

Claymores backed by a 220kV fence works for me.

6/17/2006 8:54 PM  
Blogger kristi noser declared,

Hey, if they want to know how it feels, they can ask Pat Stream...

I still like the moat and alligator idea.

6/18/2006 1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home