This Page

has been moved to new address

Isaac Weix may have primary opposition

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Isaac Weix may have primary opposition

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Isaac Weix may have primary opposition

Rumor has it that John Murtha is considering a run for the 29th assembly seat as a Republican. No, this isn't the Pennsylvania congressman who's been ranting against the war in Iraq. This guy is from Baldwin.

I have no personal confirmation of the rumor. As of now, it's still a rumor. I'll keep you posted as I hear more.

P.S. If this John Murtha is the guy who I think it is (based on a White Pages search), then his middle initial is "P," which is the same as the Pennsylvania congressman. Very odd/ironic/weird/whatever-adjective-you-want-to-insert-here.

UPDATE: It's been confirmed: John P. Murtha is running. I checked it out with the State Elections Board. Apparently he's got some band in Baldwin that's got a local following. Forgot their name. I'm sure more will come later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous declared,

"p" Is for Phillip

6/15/2006 8:17 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

"P" in the PA Congressman or the Baldwin guy? And either way, I've since confirmed that Murtha is in fact running. I've also been informed that someone from New Richmond has entered the race. I'll post more on that as I know more.

6/16/2006 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home