This Page

has been moved to new address

The entire USA now infected with Wide White

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: The entire USA now infected with Wide White

Sunday, June 11, 2006

The entire USA now infected with Wide White

I was on the phone with cbass (who refuses to actually get a blog but seems content with just commenting on all of her friends' blogs) and was perusing my blog hits when I came across a visitor from Maine.

I've been keeping track of where visitors are coming from for less than two months now, just for the fun of it - curiosity, I guess, plus it feeds my geographically inquisitive nature. For weeks I've been stuck on 48 states, with just Maine and Vermont to go. Maine was the 49th.

Twenty minutes later I came across this hit.


Now that I've had a visitor from all 50 states, should I shoot for all of the Canadian provinces and territories? Or do they have the internet in Nunavut?

4 Comments:

Blogger kristi noser declared,

Doggone it! I KNEW should have gotten your autograph on Saturday!
Someday, Joey, we will say we knew you when...but I guess the picture of you in the hole will have to do.

6/12/2006 6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

Heck yeah! what do I need a blog for when I post all my thoughts on your guys's blogs, can't I be a blog-user junkie? plus we don't need one more blog to consume our time.

I'll just throw out a topical blog Theology....need I say more, you know what I mean.

6/12/2006 7:07 PM  
Blogger Keithslady declared,

Nunavut......is that where the "Nunavutans" live?

6/17/2006 11:42 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

Inuit, actually. But to your average American, I suppose it's the same difference...

6/18/2006 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home