This Page

has been moved to new address

This one's for Martha

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: This one's for Martha

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

This one's for Martha

I met Martha tonight. I didn't know Martha, but she knew me. Martha reads my blog. She was sitting behind me and asked, "Are you Joey?" She said I talk the way I write. I guess that makes sense.

Martha was disappointed that I hadn't entertained her today. First, I should thank Martha for reading this. I'm humbled that anyone actually reads this and I'm sorry that I don't have time to post more. I actually just wrapped up a meeting (yes, at 11:00 PM) and still have a few more hours to put in here at the office. Second, well, it's going to be tough for me to find time to blog through most of the year. I'll be out of the office late tomorrow afternoon until Thursday afternoon, and that's just one of many times that I'll be unable to blog. Even when I'm in the office, I have so much work to do that blogging just doesn't happen as often as I'd like.

However, I will attempt to keep up with at least a post or two a day that is at least mildly entertaining, thoughtful, and possibly even provocative. I'd post on the meeting at which I met Martha tonight, but there are some things that are better left for a forum other than the blog. I'll try to think of something though.

Until then, thanks Martha. Thanks for reading.

4 Comments:

Blogger kristi noser declared,

Kinda makes you yearn for January, when people will blog more, huh Farf?

6/14/2006 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

ok if you only get to post a little bit, we want more "stupid drivers" those are hilarious! and of course grerat Theology discussions...right?...

6/14/2006 5:56 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

I'll do what I can...

6/15/2006 9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

you can take time for fans like us.

6/15/2006 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home