This Page

has been moved to new address

Steamrolling to 4-0

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Steamrolling to 4-0

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Steamrolling to 4-0

That's right. The mighty...well, whatever softball team is called...is now 4-0 and sitting on top of the league. Not a bad place to be.

I have a ton of things swirling around in my mind that I'd love to post about things pertaining to the usual topic of this blog, but I just don't have the time to post my thoughts on politics and religion right now. Maybe tonight.

So until then, I hope you're able to cope without any inspiration from me.

6 Comments:

Blogger kristi noser declared,

You guys better lose one or you're going to have a bunch of groupies at those games...

6/14/2006 9:36 AM  
Blogger Joey declared,

This is true. Crowds have been increasing. In fact, we had a bat boy and a few daughters cheering last time, as well as a few wives and at least one fiance. However, I'm pretty sure you don't become a groupie unless you're unrelated to anyone playing. Not so sure that's happened at this point...

6/14/2006 10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous declared,

go all the way! you'll win championship games, go onto state and then eventually you'll get to take home a tiny plastic trophy from the dollar store that says "Joey" on it, and you'll put it on your mom's mantle....hahaha!

6/14/2006 5:52 PM  
Blogger Joey declared,

Ha! That's very funny Sara...until I see you at a game, I have no response.

6/15/2006 9:58 AM  
Blogger kristi noser declared,

And SHE would not be related, therefore a groupie, hmmm?

6/16/2006 3:43 AM  
Blogger Keithslady declared,

No trophies on my mantle!!!

6/17/2006 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home