This Page

has been moved to new address

A cow?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: A cow?

Thursday, June 29, 2006

A cow?

I never thought I'd say this, but I just saw a cow run by my office window. Someone (its owner, I presume) is chasing it down, with the local chief of police in tow in his Dodge Charger. I'm afraid that the Charger will meet his match, but the drama is still playing out here in this downtown Winnesota community. I'll keep you updated if there are any further developments.

4 Comments:

Blogger Reegz declared,

That's hilarious. Feed it some ham. Wait, that was a llama.

6/29/2006 5:02 PM  
Blogger Mark declared,

Well, this is Wisconsin.

6/29/2006 10:24 PM  
Blogger Mark declared,

Even if it is Minnesota...the difference is minimal as far as cows go.

6/29/2006 10:25 PM  
Blogger kristi noser declared,

Can I be the police chief one day? I don't want to BE the chief, I just want to drive his car!
If this keeps happening you're going to have to mooooove...

6/30/2006 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home