This Page

has been moved to new address

I'd vote for John Murtha

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: I'd vote for John Murtha

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I'd vote for John Murtha

No, not the Pennsylvania anti-war Congressman. The Baldwin native who's running for state assembly in the 29th district.

I met him Friday night. I also found out that not only is their middle initial both "P," but their middle names are both Patrick. How random is that? Apparently the only difference is that the PA Murtha is a Jr.

In any event, Murtha seems like a really good guy. As I've said, I'm not endorsing anyone in the primary at this point, but he's definitely someone I'd support in the general. He and primary opponent Isaac Weix got to meet each other and seemed to get along well with each other. They talked for a long time and I didn't notice any fighting. Hmm...a friendly election? How much fun could that possibly be?

Check out Murtha's website here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark declared,

I don't think I have a say in that election.

6/27/2006 1:57 AM  
Blogger Reegz declared,

about voting.....

6/27/2006 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home