This Page

has been moved to new address

Reagan quote

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Reagan quote

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Reagan quote

I'm proud to have been born under Ronald Reagan. He breathed life into the conservative movement in America - life that Bush and Republicans in Congress are slowly sucking away. Rarely in American history has one figure so mobilized an ideological movement.

It's easy to find Reagan quotes, and I'm increasingly pressed for time to blog. So, here's the first in what I hope will be a series of insightful and humorous quotes from one of our greatest presidents, Ronald Reagan.
"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Phelony Jones declared,

Don't be afraid to see what you see. is one of my long standing favorites. There are so many... I miss his leadership.

5/09/2006 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home