This Page

has been moved to new address

Let Me Take You There - Plain White T's - For Jamie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Let Me Take You There - Plain White T's - For Jamie

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Let Me Take You There - Plain White T's - For Jamie

I've been wanting to make a video for Jamie since before we had the twins. I wanted to show who we were without kids so that if and when we felt like we'd forgotten what it was like to "just be us," we could rewind.

I finally got the chance to put it together over the course of the last month. If you care to get a window into our lives over the last 3.5 years, take a look.

As a bonus, you get to hear me sing. Actually, you'll want to turn the volume down for that part.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Bill Roehl declared,

UGH I watched it before you warned about your "singing". I hate you now.

Very nice job though! Loved it. Except for all the icky kissing--and the singing ;-)

More Jaime, less Joey FTW.

10/28/2010 9:53 AM  
Blogger Jamie declared,

Bill, LOL! I laugh every time I hear that part. I laugh because of how it sounds and I laugh that he is willing to put himself out there. If that was me, that clip of video would be long gone!

10/28/2010 10:04 AM  
Blogger Joey declared,

I probably should have cut that clip to just the portion where Jamie says, "We like to have fun." That's mostly what I liked in that clip, though the song we were singing was fitting with the rest of the video.

When I sing in the car, I hold very little regard for how I sound. My range is limited to the middle keys of the piano. This video shows what happens when I venture outside of the safe zone...

10/28/2010 10:17 AM  
Blogger Kara Jo declared,

OMGosh--loved it! You two lovebirds--good for you for being intentional about traveling the world and making memories. You guys are an inspiration.

10/28/2010 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Aunt Kari declared,

You guys are so boring.

10/28/2010 1:32 PM  
Blogger Keelie declared,

My son started clapping and saying "yay!" when the video finished.:) I can't believe all the places you've traveled! How awesome to be able to share it all with the one you love!

10/28/2010 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home