This Page

has been moved to new address

Floating

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Floating

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Floating

I noticed a curious misspelling on the seat in front of me on a recent plane ride with Northwest. I dismissed it when I noticed that the seat next to me had the correct spelling. I thought it must have been a one-off.

Then I took my return flight and noticed the same misspelling. Nope, it wasn't just a one-time occurrence...



I know, "flotation" versus "floatation" isn't that big a deal. But they got it right on the overhead lights and on half of the other seat cushions; you'd think someone in quality control would have caught that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Keelie declared,

And you're probably one of the only people to catch the misspelling...I couldn't figure it out!:/

4/10/2009 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home