This Page

has been moved to new address

No, thank you!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: No, thank you!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

No, thank you!

Tom Ridge just worked everyone up into a "That's John McCain" chant. I realized that I don't think I ever want 15,000 people chanting my name. I just can't imagine receiving that kind of adulation and feeling good about it. Maybe the candidates are able to channel that attention to the greater cause of what they want to do for our country. I sure hope that's the case.

A video on Cindy McCain is running. It's made me like her more (I haven't been a fan), so I guess it worked.

She's on stage now to the biggest standing ovation of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home