This Page

has been moved to new address

Seating and celebrities

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: Seating and celebrities

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Seating and celebrities

[I thought I'd sent this a half hour ago, but just realized it didn't get sent.]

It's been 2 years since the last convention I was a part of, the Wisconsin Republican State Convention. I certainly didn't anticipate being a part of anything this year, much less the biggest possible event for the Republican Party. So, while the view from my seat isn't that great, I'm not complaining! (And I just might try moving over a few sections...)

On my way in I saw Chris Matthews, Amy Klobuchar (being interviewed by Matthews), Rachel Maddow (they were doing her makeup), and Wisconsin Congressman Paul Ryan. And I saw a guy who looked exactly like Sen. John Thune, but I couldn't tell for sure.

"Country First" signs are scattered all over the delegate seats and delegates are filing in, quirky outfuts and all. I'll never understand those...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home