This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm crashing the convention

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wide White: I'm crashing the convention

Thursday, September 04, 2008

I'm crashing the convention

That's right. If all works out, I'll be at the Republican National Convention tomorrow, courtesy of Sean, who's been staying with me all week but is leaving tomorrow afternoon. (I suppose it's today rather than tomorrow by now...late night getting things together for it since I'm leaving straight from work.)

My last post with the photo of my computer screen was sent from my phone. I wanted to make sure it would work to post from my phone since there's no plug-in for a laptop at the Xcel Energy Center (and I don't own a laptop and would need to borrow one from work, which I didn't want to do). So, any blogging from the convention I'll be doing from my phone. I'll bring a digital camera, but won't be able to upload any of those pictures until later and as you can see from the last post, the photo resolution on my camera is pretty low and probably isn't worth trying to use.

From what I understand the seats are in the upper deck, so I don't anticipate having a great view. But any time I get a chance to be a part of history, I'm going to take it, regardless of which party is involved and especially when it's free!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carla declared,

Looking forward to your coverage!! :)
I wanna go too! *whine*

9/04/2008 7:16 AM  
Blogger steveegg declared,

Congrats. I'll be live-blogging from the bunker as usual.

9/04/2008 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home